The HEDGD reference model is a fully versioned and audited business domain built and designed to service the functional requirements of a multi-asset investment business.
- Consists of 11 core business domains
- Includes a multi-asset instrument store centred around the ISO 10962 CFI codes taxonomy
- Supports Equity, FX, Fixed Income, Futures, Options, and Free Text instruments
- Provides a fully revisioned legal entity repository based on LEI and organisational roles
- Accomodates all data points needed to fullfil APA and ARM reporting under MIFIDD II
- Caters for allocation rules, charge rules, and placement rules (including email and FIX)
- Allows businesses to be modeled in terms of execution and investment desks workflows
- Incorporates rules and permissions to give a business full control over how order workflows are carried out
If you're looking to build an in-house OMS or other multi-asset tools the HEDGD reference model can provide an amazing starting point, get in touch to learn more.